Every Poem you write here
You will never understand,
Because when the waves arrive,
They will allways go off the end!

26.5.06

Folguedos em Inglês

Every day, when I wake up,

I want to see the morning sun.

When I look to the children playing

Under the green of the threes

Then I fill my heart with hopes

And before I say my prayer

Thanking for my life and my health,

I wonder about you…

Oh God! I don’t want to be sad…

So I make to myself a pact:

I will never open my doors

Looking for someone to love.

But there is something

That only you should know:

My home’s and my heart’s doors,

For you, will allways be open

When you come back to me,

You don’t need to knock,

Just push the door and come in

Don’t say even a word,

Just look at me

And I will see,

By the brightness of your dark eyes

What you mean… I will understand.

Lay down by my side

Let me hold you in my arms

Till you fill my heart beating

Like an old sweet song saying

I love you!

I need you!

I want you!

Oh! Baby!

Don’t let me be lonely one more night.

Stay by me now and forever,

Tell me, this time, you will leave me never.

Then we can make together

The dreams of our plans come tthought.

No more blues… sonder in the sky

Playing with clouds of white

In a melody of love in peace.

Folguedos em Inglês – Brincando com música.

Olavo THADEU BSB 2001

Nenhum comentário: